New life body massage
Our Services ---
Our Services ---
- Thai Massage - Thai massage, long considered a medical treatment in Thailand, the therapist puts you through a series of stretches that cover the entire body. Thai massage also includes deep-pressure point work to stimulate the sen, or the body’s energy pathways.
- Deep Tissue Massage - Deep Tissue Massage is used to heal adhesion or knots in your fibers and connective tissue. By applying and manipulating muscle or connective tissue with great pressure, the muscle and connective tissue is helped in its repair and restoration to a healthy state. Deep Tissue Massage also helps with adjusting better posture and coordination is improved as well as overall agility.
- Swedish Massage - The Swedish Massage is the most common and best-known type of massage in the West, this type of massage is utilized to stimulate circulation, flush the circulatory system, release tight muscles, restore range of motion, and to relieve pain.
- Combination Massage - Combination Massage is including body massage and foot massage. It focuses on your back and it's great for eliminating pain for your shoulders and back. Deep Tissue and Asian Style Massage into massage session that is capable to please even the most expert massage enthusiast.
- Shiatsu - In shiatsu therapy, pressure with thumbs, hands, elbows, knees or feet is applied to pressure points on the body. This form of massage also focuses on rotating and stretching limbs, joints, and pressure points. When these specific areas are massaged, to tremendous feeling of relaxation results, another benefit of Shiatsu is to improve circulation and to reduce stress.
- Couple's Massage - A Couple's Massage is a great way to relax and rejuvenate both you and your loved one. Despite the suggestive name, Couple's Massages aren't just for couples -- friends and family members can also enjoy this amazing experience together.
- Hot Stone Massage - Hot Stone Massage is a specialty massage where the therapist uses smooth, heated stones as an extension of their own hands, or by placing them on the body. The heat can be both deeply relaxing and help warm up tight muscles.